Szymcionorski's website has been officially created!
To visit my website go here: Szymcionorski's website
Because my work is not only limited to Blogger since I am also going to publish videos on YouTube as well, I decided to create a dedicated website. It's main purpose is to provide linking to my content as well as robust citation lists for my videos (to effectively store all of my sources in one place since video's descriptions on YouTube have a word limit).
Commenting will not be available there because this website is almost exclusively concerned with my self-promotion as well as providing sources of my work rather than being a place of expression of my positions on given topics or a form of discussion hub. In order to criticize any content linked there simply go into the link to enter a comment section there.
The website will also allow others to fact check my claims more easily if I get something incorrect.


Comments
Post a Comment